Discussion Forum (383)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UPDATE...... AZ-CHARLIE & THE NEBRASKA 4......THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

HEARTFELT THANKS TO OUR AMAZING DOODLE RESCUE FAMILY! Last month, DRC put out the call for help for 5 very special rescued puppy mill/shel…

Started by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director

4 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Bill Sacrey

Foster Homes Needed in Southern California (& Everywhere Else)

DRC is desperately in need of foster homes throughout the country, but most especially in California. The rescue pays for all expenses and…

Started by Karen & Jackdoodle

0 Jun 7, 2015

California Doodle Rescues

Is or are there Doodle rescues specific to California or is this the primary resource for locating one in California?

Started by Jim Dunn

9 May 26, 2015
Reply by Richard Crowe

Charlie and The Nebraska Four Need Your Help

Please consider making a donation to help DRC provide veterinary care for the all of homeless dogs in our program. Every donation helps. Th…

Started by Karen & Jackdoodle

0 Apr 25, 2015

Application

Hi, I completed an application a few months ago and heard from you that it was received but have not heard anything since. I'm interested i…

Started by Susan Carrigan

1 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Karen & Jackdoodle

Application

Hi      I filled out an application a while back and never heard anything, can you please let me know the status of it when you have a chan…

Started by Robin L Honaker

1 Apr 22, 2015

Doodle exercise

I'm a distance runner, 3-6 miles a run.  Are doodles good runners?  I understand like people they would have to learn to run and get in sha…

Started by eric schrader

2 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Colin Melville

Judy appeared on television...

As Maltese Rescue California matures as a rescue group (we began official operations in September 2013 when our 501(c)3 charitable non-prof…

Started by Richard Crowe

1 Feb 9, 2015

Doodle in Need

Hi DRC, i'm a newbie member and wasn't sure where to post this. Found this guy on facebook and looks like his parents are trying to get him…

Started by Sarah Trapani

5 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

fostor application

Hi, You sent info link for the foster application. when I click on it I can't find it. other than links for facebook etc. I just need appli…

Started by Gerry

2 Jan 21, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service