Discussion Forum (381)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

California Doodle Rescues

Is or are there Doodle rescues specific to California or is this the primary resource for locating one in California?

Started by Jim Dunn

9 May 26, 2015
Reply by Richard Crowe

Charlie and The Nebraska Four Need Your Help

Please consider making a donation to help DRC provide veterinary care for the all of homeless dogs in our program. Every donation helps. Th…

Started by Karen & Jackdoodle

0 Apr 25, 2015

Application

Hi, I completed an application a few months ago and heard from you that it was received but have not heard anything since. I'm interested i…

Started by Susan Carrigan

1 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Karen & Jackdoodle

Application

Hi      I filled out an application a while back and never heard anything, can you please let me know the status of it when you have a chan…

Started by Robin L Honaker

1 Apr 22, 2015

Doodle exercise

I'm a distance runner, 3-6 miles a run.  Are doodles good runners?  I understand like people they would have to learn to run and get in sha…

Started by eric schrader

2 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Colin Melville

Judy appeared on television...

As Maltese Rescue California matures as a rescue group (we began official operations in September 2013 when our 501(c)3 charitable non-prof…

Started by Richard Crowe

1 Feb 9, 2015

Doodle in Need

Hi DRC, i'm a newbie member and wasn't sure where to post this. Found this guy on facebook and looks like his parents are trying to get him…

Started by Sarah Trapani

5 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

fostor application

Hi, You sent info link for the foster application. when I click on it I can't find it. other than links for facebook etc. I just need appli…

Started by Gerry

2 Jan 21, 2015

Certified Pre-Owned Doodles?

A few years ago, I was in the market for a new vehicle. I had been driving Maximas for 15 years, and was tired of getting stuck and ski…

Started by Karen & Jackdoodle

20 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Richard O. Forest

CHLOE - BEAUTIFUL AUSTRALIAN LABRADOODLE GIRL NEEDS YOUR HELP!

Chloe is a beautiful 5 year old Australian Labradoodle girl surrendered to DRC by the only family she had ever known. According to her fos…

Started by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director

30 Oct 18, 2014

RSS

© 2017   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service