Kim and the doodle boys's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Great job everyone!  I look forward to this every year and this one did not disappoi…"

Kim and the doodle boys replied Feb 5, 2013 to AT LAST!- THE DRC 2012 "HAPPY TALES" SLIDESHOW!

11 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Amy, Cubbie, & Ollie

"What a wonderful update!  Thank you for sharing new pictures - it's hard to imagine…"

Kim and the doodle boys replied Dec 1, 2012 to Miss Dixie is finally SAFE-UPDATED!

150 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Karen & Jackdoodle

"Thank you Tracy and Staci, not only for coming to Liberty's rescue but for helping g…"

Kim and the doodle boys replied Feb 29, 2012 to This is what happens when innocent dogs end up in the hands of a rescue fraud...

27 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"Ginger was very patient, she knew you would only choose the best family for her - an…"

Kim and the doodle boys replied Feb 28, 2012 to Today Ginger met her new forever family

12 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director

"Frannie - you've got two excellent nurses waiting for you at home.  Get well soon!"

Kim and the doodle boys replied Feb 28, 2012 to PLEASE JOIN ME IN SENDING POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS TO FRANNIE SPECTOR THIS EVENING

22 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Frannie

"Thank you Debra.  I'm sure Fozzi loves being in a home that understands doodles want…"

Kim and the doodle boys replied Feb 27, 2012 to My New Foster "Child" Fozzi

14 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Andrea Johnston

"Hey Red - do you think your new family would like to adopt me too?? lol  It sounds l…"

Kim and the doodle boys replied Jan 20, 2012 to THANK YOU TO ALL WHO DONATED TO RED'S FUND! - OUR BOY IS HOME AND SCHEDULED FOR HIP SURGERY!

7 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Andrea Johnston

"Starlit, although fearful and shy touched many - even those she never actually met. …"

Kim and the doodle boys replied Jan 13, 2012 to PLEASE JOIN US IN EXPRESSING OUR DEEPEST SYMPATHIES TO OUR OWN JOANNE & ROGER P WHO LOST THEIR BELOVED STARLIT ON MONDAY

34 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Liz and Seamus

"I just fell in love with them all over again!  Thank you for putting together such a…"

Kim and the doodle boys replied Jan 10, 2012 to DRC 2011 HOME 4 THE HOLIDAYS SLIDE SHOW! -- HAPPY TALES AND A BELATED HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

8 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Colleen, Jake & Baxter

"Congratulations Everyone!"

Kim and the doodle boys replied Jan 3, 2012 to DRC"PAWS 4 THE CAUSE" HOLIDAY DRAWING!--AND THE WINNERS ARE.......

6 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Amy, Cubbie, & Ollie

RSS

© 2017   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service