Nancy, Ned and Clancy's Discussions (350)

Discussions Replied To (267) Replies Latest Activity

"Also, as I suggested on your page, google in all the shelters at the distance you ar…"

Nancy, Ned and Clancy replied yesterday to Adoptable Doodles Available - Trying to Be Patient

3 yesterday
Reply by Nancy, Ned and Clancy

"Thanks so much for posting this.  The lady in front of me in the puppy lottery on Sa…"

Nancy, Ned and Clancy replied Mar 6 to CHECK OUT "The Heartbreaking Truth About Those Cute Doodle Dogs"

2 Mar 6
Reply by Karen & Jackdoodle

"If you are looking for a specific type of dog in rescue you need to be proactive and…"

Nancy, Ned and Clancy replied Feb 19 to How long should one expect to wait in Seattle?

4 Feb 19

"Melanie, Where are you checking daily? Here are some ideas: 1. Here is an article on…"

Nancy, Ned and Clancy replied Feb 17 to what 2 do?

3 Feb 17

"Kate, maybe others understand perfectly how the auction will work on-line, but I rea…"

Nancy, Ned and Clancy replied Jan 22 to DRC Auction

2 Jan 22

"Congratulations, Richard and Judy.  You have worked so hard for this and many dogs t…"

Nancy, Ned and Clancy replied Jan 11 to WooHoo, we are official...

3 Jan 12
Reply by Kate

"Hooray!  I love the updates."

Nancy, Ned and Clancy replied Dec 26, 2013 to Miss Dixie is finally SAFE-UPDATED!

145 Dec 26, 2013

"It sounds like the perfect doggy family."

Nancy, Ned and Clancy replied Nov 30, 2013 to 2013 Update

6 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Lorelei Johnson

"This is a hard decision for the DRC to have made, but in order not to show favoritis…"

Nancy, Ned and Clancy replied Nov 10, 2013 to Q & A - WHY DRC DOES NOT ADOPT TO FAMILIES WITH YOUNG CHILDREN

3 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Karen & Jackdoodle

"My assumption is that her breeder is not reputable and would find a way out.  Foreve…"

Nancy, Ned and Clancy replied Nov 8, 2013 to What is the difference in F1, F2 Doodles?

11 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Bob and Ethel Fisher

RSS

© 2014   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service