Richard Crowe's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"It has been several years since I replied to the original posting.  Judy and are now…"

Richard Crowe replied Oct 13, 2016 to Q & A - WHY DRC DOES NOT ADOPT TO FAMILIES WITH YOUNG CHILDREN

13 Sep 14, 2017
Reply by Karen & Jackdoodle

"Jim. This is the best doodle rescue site anywhere. Many of us keep looking at the…"

Richard Crowe replied May 26, 2015 to California Doodle Rescues

9 May 26, 2015
Reply by Richard Crowe

"Karen, Kudos for your excellent and well thought out reply.  Judy and I as well as…"

Richard Crowe replied Oct 22, 2014 to Q & A - WHY DRC DOES NOT ADOPT TO FAMILIES WITH YOUNG CHILDREN

13 Sep 14, 2017

"It is an absolute shame that many people give more thought to the type of wine they…"

Richard Crowe replied Jul 3, 2014 to CHECK OUT "The Heartbreaking Truth About Those Cute Doodle Dogs"

4 Jul 3, 2014

"Unfortunately, we didn't seem to generate any interest with this poster.  However, t…"

Richard Crowe replied Sep 30, 2013 to ASK US ABOUT DOODLES

4 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"I was not asking how I could be reimbursed for what has been spent on foster dogs, b…"

Richard Crowe replied Jan 21, 2013 to How do you account for things that you buy for rescue dogs...

16 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director

"How about visiting Uncle Stanley?  LOL! Does the non profit agency need to be involv…"

Richard Crowe replied Jan 14, 2013 to How do you account for things that you buy for rescue dogs...

16 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director

"Congratulations and best of luck to all of you... Judy, Richard, Holly the Goldendoo…"

Richard Crowe replied Oct 30, 2012 to MY MOM ADOPTED A DRC DOODLE!

2 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Richard Crowe

"Sophie is a darling girl and we were very tempted to adopt her ourselves.  However,…"

Richard Crowe replied Oct 30, 2012 to DRC'S "SOPHIE GRACE" IS THE "COVER GIRL" FOR PETCO FOUNDATION'S 2013 CALENDAR!

2 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Richard Crowe

"The event went well.  Nutmeg was very mellow and everyone said that she was quite ob…"

Richard Crowe replied Jun 10, 2012 to Rescue Event in Poway, California

8 Jun 10, 2012

RSS

© 2018   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service