Karen & Jackdoodle's Discussions (770)

Discussions Replied To (588) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ginny, At any given time, DRC may have a dozen dogs in foster care who are not ye…"

Karen & Jackdoodle replied 6 hours ago to Looking for a young to adult doodle

1 6 hours ago
Reply by Karen & Jackdoodle

"Hi Melissa, a fenced yard is not a requirement for every dog in our program, althoug…"

Karen & Jackdoodle replied Nov 16, 2017 to INFORMATION FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN ADOPTING A DOODLE

78 Jan 10
Reply by John Cortesr

"Andy, I am so very sorry for your loss. Mariner was a very special boy who was deepl…"

Karen & Jackdoodle replied Oct 18, 2017 to Mariner passed over the Rainbow Bridge

2 Oct 18, 2017
Reply by Joe Ruffolo

"I'm so sorry to hear this, Rosemary. I hope that Lucky's name is a sign that he will…"

Karen & Jackdoodle replied Sep 30, 2017 to Mast Cell Tumors

2 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"Recently, DRC got a new rehome assistance request which is a perfect example of how…"

Karen & Jackdoodle replied Sep 14, 2017 to Q & A - WHY DRC DOES NOT ADOPT TO FAMILIES WITH YOUNG CHILDREN

13 Sep 14, 2017

"Hi Jen, I am sorry for your loss. The very first step would be to submit an adoption…"

Karen & Jackdoodle replied Aug 24, 2017 to Looking to adopt

2 Aug 24, 2017

"I love schnoodles. Very sweet dogs, and all of them are non-shedding, because both p…"

Karen & Jackdoodle replied Jan 25, 2017 to INFORMATION FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN ADOPTING A DOODLE

78 Jan 10
Reply by John Cortesr

"Some of our dogs are listed on Petfinder, (see the website main page) but DRC almost…"

Karen & Jackdoodle replied Dec 24, 2016 to INFORMATION FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN ADOPTING A DOODLE

78 Jan 10
Reply by John Cortesr

"Hi Brandon, The very first step if you are interested in adopting a DRC doodle is to…"

Karen & Jackdoodle replied Oct 19, 2016 to Looking to adopt

2 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"It saves everyone a lot of time, lol. "

Karen & Jackdoodle replied Oct 18, 2016 to INFORMATION FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN ADOPTING A DOODLE

78 Jan 10
Reply by John Cortesr

RSS

© 2018   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service